Live Poker Night does not offer real money gambling or an opportunity to win real money or prizes. You start a game with a buy-in -- an amount of chips you’d like to use in the game. Live Poker Night does not charge you for these chips and they cannot be exchanged for real money. You use these chips to place ‘bets’ during gameplay. The player with the most chips at the end of the game wins.
Articles in this section
- Can I use this to host a large poker tournament?
- What's the maximum number of players per table?
- The invite link is not working. What do I do?
- What is Live Game Night?
- What is Live Poker Night?
- How do I play Texas Hold'em Poker?
- Where can I play Live Poker Night?
- Is Live Poker Night a gambling game?
- What does Live Poker Night cost to play?
- How do I host a room in Live Poker Night?